Cannot submit IPA to App Store - Invalid Code Signing.

2 posts (showing 1-2)
Vasco_F

Market Level 6Community Level 1
61 posts

As far as I can tell I'm doing everything correctly in order to submit an Enhanced IPA to the App Store.

I archived the app, and it passed validation. I then exported it for the App Store, and uploaded the resulting IPA to Enhance. I also exported the certificate, which is the distribution certificate (only one I have and has the same name as the one in Xcode), and uploaded that to Enhance. The app was "Enhanced" successfully, so I downloaded the IPA file, and tried to use Application Loader to submit it to the App Store. After about a minute of processing, the following errors appear:

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/G-Switch3.app/G-Switch3' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

ERROR ITMS-90179: "Invalid Code Signing. The executable 'Payload/G-Switch3.app/Frameworks/enhance.framework/enhance' must be signed with the certificate that is contained in the provisioning profile."

gs3_signing_error.png

Any ideas? I used HaxeFlixel with OpenFL 3.6.1 to create the app. Thanks in advance.

posted 2018-03-21T08:27:57-07:00 | edited 2018-03-21T08:32:50-07:00
FGL_Rozek

FGL AdminCommunity Level 5
494 posts

Sorry you are running into a snag.  If you have not been able to fix this issue, please email us at info@enhance.co for further assistance.

Thank you.

posted 2018-03-26T05:43:06-07:00