How to decypher FGL Crash reporting information

1 posts (showing 1-1)
GeneralVimes

Market Level 5Community Level 4
295 posts

Hi! For my game Steampunk Idle Spinner I noticed that quite a number of crashes are tracked recently. Could you, please, help me define, what's causing them?

Here's what I see in the log:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method java.lang.String ljtk.hevcwi.bmbuwkpiv.lib.processes.models.AndroidAppProcess.getPackageName() on a null object reference at ljtk.hevcwi.bmbuwkpiv.sdk.repository.system.LollipopMR1SystemRepository.getForegroundPackageName(LollipopMR1SystemRepository.java:24) at ljtk.hevcwi.bmbuwkpiv.sdk.manager.android.AndroidManagerImpl.getForegroundPackageName(AndroidManagerImpl.java:137) at ljtk.hevcwi.bmbuwkpiv.sdk.service.alarm.LauncherIconVisibilityAlarm.isNeedExecute(LauncherIconVisibilityAlarm.java:48) at ljtk.hevcwi.bmbuwkpiv.sdk.service.alarm.Alarm.executeIfNeeded(Alarm.java:32) at ljtk.hevcwi.bmbuwkpiv.sdk.service.MainTimer.onTick(MainTimer.java:242) at android.os.CountDownTimer$1.handleMessage(CountDownTimer.java:133) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:111) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:207) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5737) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:789) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:679)

The game was made with Air, uses Air 23

SDKs integrated are AdMob and Firebase.

Crash detail say that 99% of the crashes occurred at Anroid 6.0, and 96% of the devices were Karbonn k9 smart 4G

posted 2017-10-20T15:41:14-07:00