Starting A New Game! LF Artist, Programmer

5 posts (showing 1-5)
DEF4ULT

Market Level 0Community Level 0
2 posts

I am starting a NEW game on either the 23rd or 24th. I am looking for an artist and a programmer to help.

The game will be a mobile multiplayer strategy technically like "Game of War" or "Mobile Strike". HOWEVER, there will be more things such as Outpost bases that can be built wherever you choose on the map, and it will feature alliances and other things aswell. May be a little bit of a larger project but will be interesting and an idea I've had for awhile.

posted 2017-06-17T10:56:41-07:00
Nulligma

Market Level 3Community Level 3
191 posts

Are you an artist or programmer? Or a sponsor to fund this project? Tell about yourself first, 

posted 2017-06-17T12:05:54-07:00
DEF4ULT

Market Level 0Community Level 0
2 posts

Posted on 17th Jun '17 by Nulligma

Are you an artist or programmer? Or a sponsor to fund this project? Tell about yourself first, 

I myself am a 3d artist! I would be designing some of the buildings, little characters walking around and any other models i could help with. I have been 3d modelling ever since the age of 8 because i always had an interest in gaming and game design. I played games ever since the age of 2 playing gta on i cant even remember what it was. But that's me! Btw im social and work well with teams and groups 👌

posted 2017-06-17T12:32:51-07:00
Nulligma

Market Level 3Community Level 3
191 posts

You remind of that guy who posted on one of the top game developer forums some years ago. Basically he said that he played lots of games and have an awesome concept like mixing witcher with call of duty. He said he will be leader and some of the world best talent in game developer community will follow him. While he will not provide any fund to anyone. 

So it was not a surprise that all the veterans in game developer community roasted him quite well. 

I had made several games. I have more than 10 years of experience in actual game development. I had written more than 100s of thousand line of codes and still I am not qualified enough to lead the tallent present in this forum. 

We work day and night for living, making game is not a joke.

If you want someone from this forum to follow you and make games like mobile strike then you must be able to produce 3d assets which has quality more or equal to mobile strike's 3d assets. You must provide prove that your talent is good enough to be followed. 

No one gives 2 sh*t about your killer idea. We all make games and we all have better killer Idea than yours. 

posted 2017-06-18T01:14:10-07:00 | edited 2017-06-18T01:22:47-07:00
Blackizzy

Market Level 1Community Level 5
423 posts

I agree. You  need a link to port-folio as well.

posted 2017-06-19T05:44:24-07:00