We made a Clicker with a Twist!

6 posts (showing 1-6)
Argentin

Market Level 5Community Level 8
1682 posts

After several month of hard work, Idle TD is finally on Google Play as a beta version.

It's a Clicker mixed with Tower defense mechanics, so you get to create your own strategy.

What do you guys think of this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FunParticle.IdleTD

posted 2017-06-06T03:11:18-07:00
FGL_Alexey

FGL AdminCommunity Level 2
74 posts

Whoa! Congratulations! Going to check it and make a good old Pre-review to let you see how the people who see your game for the first time, will play it.

I expect you'll use Enahce to integrate various SDKs, right? 

posted 2017-06-06T08:07:22-07:00
Argentin

1682 posts

Posted on 6th Jun '17 by FGL_Alexey

Whoa! Congratulations! Going to check it and make a good old Pre-review to let you see how the people who see your game for the first time, will play it.

Right now it was more convenient to just have unity ads. how is enhance better than unity ads?

posted 2017-06-06T13:50:42-07:00 | edited 2017-06-06T13:52:37-07:00
FGL_Rozek

FGL AdminCommunity Level 5
474 posts

Posted on 6th Jun '17 by Argentin

Posted on 6th Jun '17 by FGL_Alexey

Right now it was more convenient to just have unity ads. how is enhance better than unity ads?

Its not about how Enhance is "better" than unity ads.  Enhance is not a network.  It is a platform designed to ease the burden developers face when integrating SDKs.  With Enhance, not only can you use a network like Unity, you can pick others and setup your own waterfall of networks.  Banner ads, interstital, rewarded.... the list goes on.  You can also pick an analytics provider on top of ads.  There are other 3rd party services that Enhance supports, but long story short, Using Enhance®, you can now integrate all of the services that different providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again.

There is some more information on Enhance if you click the banner.

oXunjQp.png

posted 2017-06-08T07:17:03-07:00
PlatonXXI

Market Level 0Community Level 1
18 posts

maybe thats only me paranoid but you have to much brended characters... sonic, flappy bird, crossy road... and you need only one of them to got your game banned :)

posted 2017-06-09T08:00:36-07:00
Argentin

1682 posts

Posted on 9th Jun '17 by PlatonXXI

maybe thats only me paranoid but you have to much brended characters... sonic, flappy bird, crossy road... and you need only one of them to got your game banned :)

You're right. We initially wanted to add a cookie as an easter egg, then took it too far. We'll remove some of the characters and remake others 

posted 2017-06-13T02:38:49-07:00