Error uploading app to ITunes Connect

2 posts (showing 1-2)
xoopx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
8 posts

Hi, trying to upload ios app created with openfl to ITunes Connect i get by email message from apple Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description.

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "APP NAME". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Even if i uncheck "Keep all default permissions (unchecking will yield lower eCPMs)".

posted 2017-04-06T01:20:19-07:00
FGL_Dave

FGL AdminCommunity Level 4
316 posts

Posted on 6th Apr '17 by xoopx

Hi, trying to upload ios app created with openfl to ITunes Connect i get by email message from apple Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description.

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "APP NAME". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Even if i uncheck "Keep all default permissions (unchecking will yield lower eCPMs)".

Hi,

This is a known issue that we are working on solving. In the meantime, you can add this to your Info.plist before Enhancing:

<key>NSCalendarsUsageDescription</key>

<string>Adding events</string>

<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key>

<string>Taking selfies</string>

<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key>

<string>Taking selfies</string>

<key>NSMotionUsageDescription </key>

<string>Interactive ad controls</string>

This is because some of the ad networks you have added require these to be added to the Info.plist (whether you do the SDK integration yourself or use Enhance to do so). On our end, we are working on a way for Enhance to do this automatically.

Hope that helps!

posted 2017-04-06T07:59:15-07:00 | edited 2017-04-06T08:00:30-07:00