Zero Code, Fixed Banner Ads

2 posts (showing 1-2)
o0Corps0o

Market Level 5Community Level 4
438 posts

Hey,

I've just tried to Enhance our latest game (built in HTML5 and using Cordova to create original apk), in the hopes we could add in the banner adverts in the Fixed top position... Having 'successfully' enhanced, i've downloaded the apk and installed on my phone.. However, I am not seeing any adverts? Have I done something wrong? Should I be seeing them all the time?

Thanks

posted 2017-03-27T07:47:51-07:00
FGL_Dave

FGL AdminCommunity Level 4
319 posts

Posted on 27th Mar '17 by o0Corps0o

Hey,

I've just tried to Enhance our latest game (built in HTML5 and using Cordova to create original apk), in the hopes we could add in the banner adverts in the Fixed top position... Having 'successfully' enhanced, i've downloaded the apk and installed on my phone.. However, I am not seeing any adverts? Have I done something wrong? Should I be seeing them all the time?

Thanks

Hi!

I can see that you've chosen FGL Managed mediation for your ads. Unfortunately, FGL's Managed mediation doesn't currently include any SDKs that support banners, and as such you won't see banners if you select that option (you will have to choose a banner ad SDK yourself and fill out your own codes for it). We have a patch in code review to prevent this situation from coming up in the future - it should fix the problem soon (FGL Managed Mediation will only be available if it contains SDKs for the SDK type you chose).

Thanks!

posted 2017-03-27T08:06:17-07:00