FGL Enhance $50 promo for old app with major changes

4 posts (showing 1-4)
BadlySynced

Market Level 0Community Level 0
21 posts

Hi, when FGL market place was still alive, i asked if i can resubmit my game "Druid Defense" under a new name "Druid Defense - Reimagined" or something like that because i had made major changes in it. The answer i got from one of the admins was "yes". But i never published the new version. My old game is already enhanced, can i enhace the new version under a new name (same packageName or different packageName) and still be eligible for $50 bonus?

posted 2016-11-28T20:15:54-08:00
FGL_Rozek

FGL AdminCommunity Level 5
485 posts

Part of the requirements of this promotion is that after using Enhance™, the game be published for a minumum of 30 days.

You can re-Enhance™ your game and submit it through the Enhance™ process.  You will be contacted shortly after.

Similar to how the marketplace worked, you will have to have your app approved by our QA team.

I hope this helped.

Good Luck!

ALFLIMi.png

posted 2016-11-29T06:49:27-08:00
BadlySynced

Market Level 0Community Level 0
21 posts

I read on the Enhance Promotion page 

Is this for new apps only? No, you can submit an already-released app, as long as it has never been previously Enhanced.

My game (old version) was previously enhanced . The new version with major changes was not enhanced. So can i update my app and then Enhance it and still be eligible for the promotion? Also how much would you charge for promoting the game. I understand that you automatically promote it if you like the retention numbers. But will you, for a payment, promote a new app so it can aquire users.

posted 2016-11-29T08:24:50-08:00
FGL_Rozek

FGL AdminCommunity Level 5
485 posts

You have never released your app before.  If you had used Enhance™ and released your game, then no.  Since you have not used Enhance™ AND released the game, you can be considered eligible.

As far as promoting your game, depending on your retention numbers there are different levels of service we provide but nothing is automatic. These services are unforntuatly not something that can be paid for.  

posted 2016-11-30T06:57:38-08:00