Drag & Drop Library download link greyed out/blocked?

2 posts (showing 1-2)
Bryce

Market Level 5Community Level 5
375 posts

Hey, so I want to try Enhance out again... But when I go to download the drag & drop library(from https://enhance.fgl.com/drag-and-drop-library) the button is greyed out and unclickable. I have a feeling I need to accept a TOS/Agreement or something for it to be downloadable, but I can't find where or how to do so.

Any help? Thanks!

posted 2016-11-12T11:41:49-08:00
FGL_Dave

FGL AdminCommunity Level 4
319 posts

Hey Bryce,

That page is actaully out of date - we are working on getting it updated. For now, the only way to get the latest Drag and Drop library is to download it during the actual Enhance process; if you hit 'Enhance My App' to start a new Enhance process, you'll be given the option to download the Drag and Drop library after choosing your SDKs. This is because (depending on the SDKs and options chosen) the Drag and Drop library isn't always required - we offer ZeroCode SDKs and ad placements that mean you can Enhance without the Drag and Drop library (e.g persistent banners). However, the Drag and Drop library is definitely the best way to get the most out of Enhance, and we'll be updating the page you referenced very soon!

Thanks!

posted 2016-11-13T06:33:59-08:00