Looking For Programmer And Artist To Help With Game!

1 posts (showing 1-1)
Givetheworldaway

Market Level 0Community Level 0
0 posts

Hey guys, so I am new to game development. I have been doing it on and off for 2 years, I started in high school and continued the whole year after I graduated. I have never completed a full game other than small school projects such as variations of Tetris and other such projects. After high school, I had many concepts for other games to create and I still do. Some of them I have worked on, but I always find myself getting stuck, usually in the coding department, and get frustrated. This is where you all come in! I need help with my latest idea! I'm looking for great artist with edgy, unique style, and any programmers who would like to work on a great ambitious project with an awesome story. This game is currently in the writing phase, as I am trying to construct a complex story, however, my game mechanics are all written down, as well as my general synopsis. We can discuss the story further through email or text if you are interested in even hearing about the project, I'd like to get working ASAP on a very simple alpha of the game! thanks for any replies!

posted 2016-02-11T02:28:51-08:00