Royalty-free 2D graphics

17 posts (showing 1-17)
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

Hi game devs!

I produce 2d graphics and sell it on microstocks. If you need 2d assets for really small money please check my folio here or my facebook page here

Thanks!

posted 2014-06-06T06:39:19-07:00 | edited 2015-05-08T09:06:24-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

posted 2014-07-02T08:31:35-07:00 | edited 2014-07-03T10:26:42-07:00
Ce-eM

Market Level 0Community Level 2
110 posts

Hi Gamegfx, I just took a look at your portfolio and I'm really impressed but I noticed a peculiar oversite in your number sets. They all run from 1 to 9. That's fine if your game has 9 levels but what do you do if you've got more than 9 as most games do?

Any chance you could go though the sets adding a 0 to them because the lack of a zero is a deal breaker for me and probably for a lot of others as well.

I also can't find a license anywhere. Are we allowed to modify the graphics for use in our games?

Thanks.

EDIT: I just noticed the "Ice game and levels buttons" only goes to 6. Could you add the missing numbers to that as well?

posted 2014-07-02T19:40:30-07:00 | edited 2014-07-02T20:00:55-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

On Jul 02, 2014, Ce-eM said:

Hi Gamegfx, I just took a look at your portfolio and I'm really impressed but I noticed a peculiar oversite in your number sets. They all run from 1 to 9. That's fine if your game has 9 levels but what do you do if you've got more than 9 as most games do?

Any chance you could go though the sets adding a 0 to them because the lack of a zero is a deal breaker for me and probably for a lot of others as well.

I also can't find a license anywhere. Are we allowed to modify the graphics for use in our games?

Thanks.

EDIT: I just noticed the "Ice game and levels buttons" only goes to 6. Could you add the missing numbers to that as well?

Hi Ce-eM,

Thank you very much for your comment. Definitely I'll improve my "number" sets.

Is it enough if I'll do them from 0 to 10?

Thanks.

posted 2014-07-03T10:32:14-07:00
Ce-eM

Market Level 0Community Level 2
110 posts

I'm assuming that the numbers are on their own layers and can be edited to produce 2 digit numbers. If that's the case then 0-9 should be sufficient.

posted 2014-07-03T19:06:53-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

On Jul 03, 2014, Ce-eM said:

I'm assuming that the numbers are on their own layers and can be edited to produce 2 digit numbers. If that's the case then 0-9 should be sufficient.

Hi, you are fully allowed to modify graphics and use it in your games.

Take a look pls at this asset. Is it better now?

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-203408335/stock-vector-game-menu-icons-ice-buttons.html

 

posted 2014-07-10T07:15:43-07:00
Ce-eM

Market Level 0Community Level 2
110 posts

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner, I've been nursing a strained back.

Yes that's great, but as I said as long as the numbers are on their own layers and we can take them and shrink them down a bit and create our own two digit numbers then you only need to include the numbers 0-9 in each set, but it doesn't hurt to have a few two digit numbers already included.

posted 2014-07-14T20:47:41-07:00 | edited 2014-07-14T20:52:17-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

All my files are layered vector files so you can easily do any changes.

"Royalty-free" is a type of license that provides for the unlimited use of an asset in any media. You can change/modify asset, use it in games, but you can't sell it.

posted 2014-07-15T06:51:46-07:00
Ce-eM

Market Level 0Community Level 2
110 posts

Excellent, thanks!

posted 2014-07-15T23:10:05-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts
posted 2014-08-15T06:35:20-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts
posted 2014-08-28T07:45:05-07:00
Arnas

Market Level 0Community Level 2
144 posts

Would you be interested in working with me for Centera?

posted 2014-10-03T17:13:55-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

On Oct 03, 2014, Arnas said:

Would you be interested in working with me for Centera?

How can I help you?

posted 2014-10-06T08:23:14-07:00
Arnas

Market Level 0Community Level 2
144 posts

You seem to have a great art style I need for decorations such as crates, lanterns, blocks, etc. It would suit Centera a lot. Do you have your own prices or agreements? I have never actually worked with an artist before. So I have zero understanding on how our cooperation would work.

posted 2014-10-07T08:15:40-07:00 | edited 2014-10-07T08:15:52-07:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts

On Oct 07, 2014, Arnas said:

You seem to have a great art style I need for decorations such as crates, lanterns, blocks, etc. It would suit Centera a lot. Do you have your own prices or agreements? I have never actually worked with an artist before. So I have zero understanding on how our cooperation would work.

Right at the moment I am busy with my ongoing projects, but I'll put in a list assets what you need.

Also please check http://www.shutterstock.com/g/Gamegfx/sets/1109411-game-assets

For example crates: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-156075434/stock-vector-wooden-crates-with-danger-signs.html

posted 2014-11-07T07:57:35-08:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts
posted 2014-12-02T11:52:52-08:00
Gamegfx

Market Level 0Community Level 0
29 posts
posted 2015-01-12T08:25:32-08:00